- Examination Booking
GCSE, IGCSE, A/AS Level Examination Bookings
Please get in touch with us if you need any help filling in this form
Phone0161 839 9817
Terms & Conditions
- The candidate’s entries will be made on receipt of the entry fees applicable for the examinations or options listed and detailed on the candidate’s examination entry form. Any delay in making payment may result in additional ‘Late Entry’ fees being incurred or in the entries not being made
- Each candidate’s entries will be detailed on a Statement of Entry generated by Edexcel. ITC College will send a copy of the Statement of Entry to each candidate by email (or by some other standard method) before the candidate’s first examination. The candidate is required to check that all the information contained in the Statement of Entry is accurate, correct and complete. The candidate must then sign and return the Statement of Entry to ITC College within 14 days of receipt by email or post
- It is the candidate’s sole responsibility to ensure that the signed Statement of Entry has been received by ITC College. By signing the Statement of Entry the student confirms and fully accepts that the entries detailed on the Statement of Entry are correct in all respects.
- If the candidate believes that any of the details on the Statement of Entry are incorrect or incomplete, they must inform ITC College in writing or via email within 14 days of receipt so that the matter can be investigated and if necessary, resolved.
- Failure to return a signed Statement of Entry (or returning a signed Statement of Entry that has not been fully checked by the candidate) may result in incorrect examination papers being provided to the candidate. Very occasionally (e.g. when processing very late entries) an alternative entry confirmation procedure may be adopted.
- It is the candidate’s sole responsibility to inform ITC College if they have not received their Statement of Entry at least four weeks before the beginning of relevant examination or assessment series.
- I have understood the examination entry procedures above and have provided a valid photo ID.
- I have provided a valid email to send my statement of entry.
- I am aware that I must confirm my personal details, Tier, examination being entered for are correct on the statement of entry within 14 days
- Any changes that needs to be made MUST be requested by email to info@ITCcollegeuk.com.
- Prospective candidates must inform ITC College in writing when applying to sit examinations if they have specific sensitivities or unusual requirements falling outside JCQ and board regulations (e.g. hypersensitivity to light, noise, dust, insects, phobias etc) or if they have any other issues or requirements which may adversely affect their examination performance or the performance of other candidates
- Prospective candidates must inform ITC College in writing when applying to sit examinations if they have any allergies or pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. Asthma) that may adversely affect their examination performance or the performance of other candidates
- Candidates must ensure that they only bring allowed documentation, support materials (e.g. pens, calculators etc) into the examination room. Coats, bags, food etc must be stored at the centre under ITC College Mobile phones, audio devices or devices with a digital or storage facility are not allowed in any examination room and must be turned off and stored
Refund of Examination Fees
Please note that if you booked an exam, you must cancel at least 14 days before the edexcel withdrawal deadline to get the full refund less £30 pounds administrative fee. There will NOT be any refund, under any circumstances, if you cancel after this period or don’t arrive to your booked exam slot on time with required documentation or don’t show up.
For cancellation, please reply to booking email you received. We will process your eligible cancellations as soon as we can. Refunds may take up to 20 working days.